Pages

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Flight delay

I would like to thank Al-Jazeera Airways for delaying our wives flight. This way I managed to get some more sleep and find the dealer for the GPS who I went to and found out that the GPS battery needed to be replaced (Type Garmin Zumo 450). I also was told that the unit would have worked on the bike had I removed the battery, Thanks go out to Mr. Vineeth from AMIT for his service and information with regards to the GPS.

So instead of leaving the airport at noon as planned we left at 4:10 pm and headed strait for Khassab Oman reaching there arround 8:00 PM riding 276 km, unfortunately we didn't see much since it got dark by the time we entered Oman. I hope to take pictures tomorrow of the area even though it is forcasted to rain tonight and tomorrow.

No comments:

Welcome to my Journals......

Ever since I have been traveling on two wheels I haven't written any thing down regarding where I went, who I saw, or how I did it.

Most of my travels are with friend who I thank for letting me tag along, learn, and grow.

This journal will have two aspects the first a record of my future travels, and maybe some back dated ones. And the other will be my thoughts about traveling on a motorcycle, what gear I have tried, and what methods I feel are the best for traveling.

Please feel free to drop me a note regarding motorcycle travel, I will be happy to reply.