Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Getting Ready

Well it's only a few days until Aziz and I head to Muscat Oman, last year he had a course to attend in Dubai, and I tagged along then went to discover nice roads, and places in Oman and UAE. When I was done we decided to take a trip next year (this year) and visit the same sights I went to but this time having our wives along as a couples run.



We are supposed to meet up at a gas station at 6:00 am on the 25th of January to go to UAE from Kuwait. We hope to reach Abu-Dhabi by 7:00 pm and spend the night there.

I have prepared the routs on the GPS, every thing on the bike is in good condition, the tires are less than a year old, and I just had the bike serviced with semi-synthetic oil so that I don't need to go though an oil change. it is only a week long trip and I am only expecting around 4000 Km round trip.

No comments:

Welcome to my Journals......

Ever since I have been traveling on two wheels I haven't written any thing down regarding where I went, who I saw, or how I did it.

Most of my travels are with friend who I thank for letting me tag along, learn, and grow.

This journal will have two aspects the first a record of my future travels, and maybe some back dated ones. And the other will be my thoughts about traveling on a motorcycle, what gear I have tried, and what methods I feel are the best for traveling.

Please feel free to drop me a note regarding motorcycle travel, I will be happy to reply.