Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Oman trip itinerary

I guess it is time for the itinerary since I know there are several relatives who are interested.

25th of Jan. - leave Kuwait at 6:00 am and go to UAE we will try to get to Abu-Dhabi if not then there is a hotel an hour after the border that we will be staying at.
Expected distance traveled= 975 km
Expected Time = 11 hours

26th of Jan. - Goto Dubai international airport and pickup our wifes who are supposed to arrive at 11:00 am and go strait to Khasab - Oman.
Expected distance traveled= 537 km
Expected time = 6 hours

27th of Jan. - Leave Khasab and head to Hatta - UAE taking the coastal route.
Expected distance traveled= 275 Km
Expected time = 5 hours

28th of Jan. - Goto Muscat - Oman.
Expected distance traveled= 336 Km
Expected time = 4 hours

29th of Jan. - Stay in Muscat and go on a day trip, Maybe to Qurayat.

30th of Jan. - Leave Muscat and got Dubai - UAE.
Expected distance traveled= 455 km
Expected time = 5 hours

31st of Jan. - Rest in Dubai and let the laddies go shopping, take them to the airport at night, and go to sleep early since Aziz and I leave for Kuwait the next day.

1st of Feb. - Leave early from Dubai to Kuwait.
Expected distance traveled = 1290 km
expected time = 13 hours

I intend to keep this blog up to date when traveling depending on internet availability.

No comments:

Welcome to my Journals......

Ever since I have been traveling on two wheels I haven't written any thing down regarding where I went, who I saw, or how I did it.

Most of my travels are with friend who I thank for letting me tag along, learn, and grow.

This journal will have two aspects the first a record of my future travels, and maybe some back dated ones. And the other will be my thoughts about traveling on a motorcycle, what gear I have tried, and what methods I feel are the best for traveling.

Please feel free to drop me a note regarding motorcycle travel, I will be happy to reply.