Pages

Monday, January 21, 2008

Proximity Sensor

Managed to replace the proximity sensor on the bike so that it gives an alarm if some one leaned into the bike or sat on it. the old sensor wasn't working I don't know when it broke all I know is that when I tested it for the Jordan, Syria, Lebanon trip it was not working. As a result on the second day I found that the hazard button on the bike was pushed stuck so I didn't want a repeat of that so I replaced the sensor this evening and it works fine.

I need to get my things ready for traveling , I haven't washed my helmet liner, nor my Jacket from the last trip so I need to do that, and also need to check my wife's helmet ear phones since one keeps falling off. besides that I have every thing ready , and I will be charging the battery before I leave.

No comments:

Welcome to my Journals......

Ever since I have been traveling on two wheels I haven't written any thing down regarding where I went, who I saw, or how I did it.

Most of my travels are with friend who I thank for letting me tag along, learn, and grow.

This journal will have two aspects the first a record of my future travels, and maybe some back dated ones. And the other will be my thoughts about traveling on a motorcycle, what gear I have tried, and what methods I feel are the best for traveling.

Please feel free to drop me a note regarding motorcycle travel, I will be happy to reply.