Pages

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Day Four to Arcata

There was still fog when we left Bodega Bay in the morning, and the weather was cold when I pressed the info button on the bike it read 58 Deg. F.




luckily I had the liner in the jacket which kept my upper body worm but my legs were freezing. The road was really twisty and went on for hours.





It got to a point where I got dizzy from about 4hours of twisty roads, finally we met up with the US-101 where we drove through a tree, then headed towards Arcata reaching there about 8 evening.


5 comments:

Jeff said...

Muhanad,

I just finished my around the US motorcycle trip. Basically a four corners of the US route, but was meant to hit the places I've always wanted to see, plus visit some people and find some great motorcycle roads.

Here is my site. http://www.wanderingsandmusings.com

Let's exchange friend links as our readers may find similar great stories and pictures.

Jeff

Anonymous said...

Hey cousin(s)....
I have a picture of Shawn driving the car with the kids in the back seat through that very same tree.

It was a blast seeing everyone and I'm glad you guys are traveling so much... especially when u stop to see your Strawser family.
Love to all,
Rene

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures, your both looking cool, I wish Myra and I were with you riding, next time maybe.
See you soon & Regards from Kuwait ;)

Janifer said...

Waoooooooo great pics of your journey.
Tampa Beach Hotels

Yousuf said...

Nice post.
Utah Ut Catering

Welcome to my Journals......

Ever since I have been traveling on two wheels I haven't written any thing down regarding where I went, who I saw, or how I did it.

Most of my travels are with friend who I thank for letting me tag along, learn, and grow.

This journal will have two aspects the first a record of my future travels, and maybe some back dated ones. And the other will be my thoughts about traveling on a motorcycle, what gear I have tried, and what methods I feel are the best for traveling.

Please feel free to drop me a note regarding motorcycle travel, I will be happy to reply.